Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Adventure.

Hello and good morning...

Hope you are all having a wonderful week. I am sharing with you a layout... yes I just said a layout!! Life has been sooo totally crazy and busy, that I haven't scrapped an ACTUAL page in a couple of months.. So here is my recent layout, which actually felt sooo good to get back to some page scrapping..

It's my turn for Sketches In Thyme sketch # 270. Here's my take on it:


About a year ago, my son and I did a Down and Dirty race, and I LOVED it!! It was super fun, and super a major accomplishment for me. I loved every minute of it.

I used some Echo Park for my page, and fussy cut out these shapes:


Then added my journaling right on the page:


Here is the sketch to play along with:


Hope you get a chance to play along.. Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

2 comments :

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and the fussy cutting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU!! are Fabulous! so is the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!